CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 4 August 2010

LoveReadingX has started a chain for making your own book cover, using a fictional name and random verb for a title. This is mine!:

Spectate by Lily Bell
Somerset grew up in the glittering, glamourous world of beauty pagents. Now, at twelve, she's a contestant of the 'Miss Splendor' worldwide competition, where only society's best dressed beauty queens can enter. She's terrified - and has a reason too: Miss Splendor is one of the worst competitive pagents in the world, and bitchiness doesn't even cut it. So, even on the first day, chills, icy comments and dark stares arise, and it gets worst, until Somerset has to become a bitch herself to survive. But the world can't have too many competitors, and, even when you've got so far, is it the best thing to take a step back before your life is in tatters? Because sometimes to dodge disaster, you've got to give up the limelight and begin to spectate...

Do you like? What do you think? Please comment! Should I actually write this, and would you read it? I'd like to know your views, please, so get typing a comment for me to read and reply. I particulary like Amber's story Swirl, which sounds totally kick-ass and a cool, gripping read. Is mine like that, or opposite? I'm making another one too, which I will post up, cus I love this!

Kate x

4 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

hey :) missed your blog while u were gonee

Kate-Ann

i missed YOU and your blog Ali :) x

Amber Kirk-Ford

Aw glad you liked mine :) I would actually read this. Have you written it a whole story? It sounds AWESOME and just my kind of book!

Kate-Ann

thanks Amber :D x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x