CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 February 2011

(warning: post might not include muffins)

wind back two days ago. it was the eighth of february, in the year of twenty-eleven, and i was thirteen. on that very day. i went to bed, say, half ten and had a thought. i blog about bookies (yup, check that blog out for me, it'll earn you a muffin!), but what about ME? ME, as in Lancashirian teen with a taste for bookies? so, two days after (today), i remodelled my old blog into a new 'so-twenty-eleven' typie that i love almost as much as baby kittens in christmas outfits (Google alert!) and with a template switchero I became a day-to-day rambler once more!!! *cheers*
if you don't remember me, here are seven (lucky number :D) facts about yours truly, High Empress Muffinette!

1. I love GLEE. Did you watch on monday? anyone? CREATURE OF THE NIGHT. :P youtube the video now. then pat yourself on the back, sing along and grab a muffin as a mic.
2. I have my own language. Nobbies stands for family/friends (my surname, don't laugh, is Noblet, so everyone is 'nobbies') and 'dinnies' is lunch,'it's so audrey' means it is awesome and 'britties' is British ppls (peoples).
3. I like my phone. Samsung Diva. beautiful thing. white. txts awsum. warp feature = laughs. earphones look like iPod ones - i don't own an iPod :( - so everyone thinks I do which is COOL.
4. I like people. Weird ones, like the dude who invented VW Campers, legendary ones, like whoever created the doughnut, talented ones - Lea Michele, Laga* - and 'ones your grandma likes', such as Audrey Hepburn (Google alert!). Also my doggies and best pal James.
5. DOGGIES. Personal favourite is Westies, but my own two aren't. Tilly likes swamps, Tiger likes licking your face. SEE WHY I LOVE THEM? I'm trying to create the coolest dog alive - so far, it's a westie/greyhound/Yorkshire terrier who can shoot lasers from paw, speaks in fifty languages and accents, changing-colour eyes, makes beds with a 'woof!' and plays video games.XD.
6. Fwiends. I love them all. To name some, Charlotte, Bridget, Caitlin, Brit, Charlie, Lucinda, Erin, Jess, Amy and James. All wacky, wise and wonderful. HUGS TO YOU GUYS!
7. Blogs. Gotta love em. Shout out to the incredible muffineers who keep me reading all about books and life in places I've never been to or heard of - to names some, errrrrrr :), The Beaucoup Review, Let's Call It A Journey, Bookster Reviews, Cat:D's fun blog and various others I can't type cus I have muffin in my keypad. Major fail. XD.

Hope you're not bored and will tune it tomorrow for the day review and gossip from a place that rains, is 'too north' of England and barely ever gets in the news. Porbably because the only excitement for miles around is the stamp club finding a new stamp. If we have a stamp club. :P
Yours for now and four almost ever,
Muffins and huggies,
Kate-Ann x.

9 laughing thoughts...:

amy

Weird people is a good thing to like.

You have a beautiful soul Kate!


sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
flyingakite.blogspot.com

Anonymous

I agree, it´s always good to like weird people :) I really love your blog btw, just discovered it. And the title drew my inner fat kid to check it out :D
(i´m going to attention whore now and post my own blog here for you to look at)
http://roses-never-die.blogspot.com/

Lea

I do love Glee, I am obsessed!

Great layout, cuteness!

and check out my blog I am having a fabulous giveaway.

http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com
xoxo

♥●• İzdihër •●♥

Love watching glee.

Visit my blog and follow me.

Stacey

I love glee and I really love dogs! I have one and she is so cute :) I Love the design of your blog and could you have a look at mine? www.justbeingmyselftoday.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown

Seriously, you sound way cool, and DON'T YOU JUST AGREE THAT AUDREY HEPBURN IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING?! I'm also obsessed with 1920's fashion, I mean, don't you just love flapper dresses? They're so pretty. :3

Visit my blog if you like :)

http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina x

Unknown

Hola :)

Now I have some fabuloso news for you! *whoop whoop* I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, just get it at my blog:) Congrats, I think you really deserve it!

http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina

Britta

Hi, having a lot to do with young (and not so young) people (and the younger ones definitely laugh more :-) I decided to follow your blog. You might find out that my blog www.berlinletters.blogspot.com is not all about Berlin, but about Lifeassuch - and I would appreciate to see you as a follower.

Libbie

I like number seven :) You sound so friendly that your blog was fun to read! Love your ABOUT ME too!

I am having chocolate chip cranberry muffins for breakfast :)

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x