CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 April 2010

LOVEloveLoVe

I LOVE my friends. They do my head in with their obsessive crushes, lipgloss-addictions and copied homework, but I still love you all. Even when you yell the secret I just told you to all of the school year. Ta for that.
I love my family. Mum, Dad, Faith and Alice. The guinea pigs, Snuggles and Nibbles and the four babies, for being so unbelieveably cute! Oh, and the two gorgeous dogs. Tiger, for being the softest dog who licks your face without making you annoyed, and Tilly, who never stays tidy and is the ultimate swamp dog.
I LoVe everyone reading this, fellow bloggers. You all rock, and even though I've never met any of you/live 1000s of miles away/in a different country/in a different world - I know you ROCK. Thanks for reading this, and the previous post, or even checking out Smile.

Love is only a chapter in a guy's heart,
But in a girl's it's the whole book.
When you love someone only you can tell,
But when your IN love with someone,
Everyone can tell.
It takes no time to fall in love,
But it takes you years to know what love is.

0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x