CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 June 2010

It's all about the challenges these days, isn't it?

Nope! OK, I have got challenges to do so I will have to post them. But I have other stuff to write about today, too, so I will make sure I won't bore you with la-di-da on challenges today.

Friend Challenge: Something that makes you grumpy
This is hard, this one, isn't it? Probably when one of my friends told another friend that I had told her a secret that was huge and I had to keep to myself, and I didn't tell her, I swear I didn't. but this friend and this other girl who has always really hated me (the feeling is kinda mutual, though) ganged up and said I had to have told her, no one else would. That made me upset.

Dream Challenge: an embaressing dream
Well, if they are embaressing, you keep them to yourself, right? My most embaressing dream is running around a blank room in my knickers, thinking no one was there, and then the walls fell down and everyone saw me! CRINGE!

Song Challenge: a song that makes you happy
A song that makes me happy is 'True Colours', the one Glee did as their own version. It makes me all squishy inside and it is my song that I think of everyone I love and how much I care about them!

THE CHALLENGES ARE DOWN FOR TODAY! YAY! Ok, down to other stuff. I bought a magazine yesterday and got a free book, 'My So-Called Life by Joanna Nolan' which I have starte and think it is fab! A bit of teen book, but not too hard, there is no serious bad language, not that I have not heard before, and I will recommend it to probably everyone 11+. It's great.
I've also written a poem. In my Juicy Writing book, there is an writing exercise that is a poem that you start with the age you are next year and something you might do, and finish with When I am twenty-five, I'll wash the dirt off my knees. I've written one, and because I am so kind (of course! LOL) I am posting it on here for you!

When I am thirteen, I will pull a face in the mirror and giggle.
When I am fourteen, I will be in Year 9 and a clever-clogs.
When I am fifteen, the world will be closer to the sun.
When I am sixteen, I will learn to stop spilling everything.
When I am seventeen, I will write a small book all about my mother.
When I am eighteen, I will sing karaoke in a bar with my best friend.
When I am nineteen, I will get contact lenses and see the world differently.
When I am twenty, I will get glasses again and pierce my belly-button.
When I am twenty-one, I will be an adult and stop relying on my parents.
When I am twenty-two, maybe my mum will learn to stop dancing so silly.
When I am twenty-three, I will go to a school reunion and laugh at those with moustaches.
When I am twenty-four, I'll complain aout how old I'm getting.
When I am twenty-five, I'll wash the dirt off my knees.
WILL YOU?

Do you like it? Hope so! My mum does, though she rections I won't have the guts to pierce my belly-button or do half the things on there in the next thirteen years!
I'm also gonna create a book blog because I love books to bits, they rock! And I want to do my bit and report, review and all that on books. So I will put up a notice and a link when it is done! Hope you will join!
I planned to write more but I have run out of news! Afraid this is my goodbye!
Kate :) x

1 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

gorgeouz post!

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x