CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Day 5, Day 2, Day 2 and random words :)

Day 5 of TheDreamChallenge: Your Favourite Dream!
I've had loads of favourite dreams, but I suppose the one VERY BEST EVER FAVOURITE dream is when I was on the stage in West End London, performing with my superstar singer friend Jenna the song 'Defying Gravity' cus I was in the musical Wicked. Everyone was on their feet, each eye on us two standing in the white spotlight, and at the end they all clapped and some little kids stood on their chairs and squealed and at the end we had to do it again! It was a pretty nice dream cus I have severe stage fright - seriously, if that exists! I can't say a single word to a small crowd without going beetroot!

Day 2 of TheSongChallenge: Your Least Favourite Song!
It has gotta be 'Sexy Chick' by Akon and David Guetta. I HATE THAT SONG!!!!

Day 2 of the 10DayFriendshipChallenge: Something that made you cry!
I never really cry cus my mates are all rays of sunshine. The last time I think I cried was when I left primary school almost a year ago *gulp*. One of my friends who went to another school came up to me and said 'I'm gonna miss you!' and I started crying! It sounds proper soppy but I was close to her and didn't want to say goodbye to her or anyone!

That's the challenges done! Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema to watch a film called Furry Vengance - it looks and sounds really funny! If you haven't heard of it, Google it or go on YouTube and watch the trailer! Finished my Threads 2 book - it is an amazing story but it is best if you read the first one before cus you get it much more if you know what is going on and how Nonie, Jenny, Edie and Crow got there and the background story better then just reading the second one straight away!

I've got to go. I'm really sorry - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to post more but Mum says I gotta turn the laptop off cus it has been on long enough for one day. I'll post tomorrow if I can (which I probably can) :)

Kate x

0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x