CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 June 2010

Zzzzz

I'm really tired today! But I'm still posting. I'm gonna stop doing challenges. They are taking too much time to write and too much space on my blog, so I'm gonna save the posts from challenge after challenge and just write about ME and MY LIFE and MY FRIENDS, like a blog is meant to be like!! Thanks to everyone who created them!
It's sports day tomorrow - OMGGGGGGGGG. I hate sports day!!!!!! It ALWAYS rains!! Tomorrow it should be sunny but y'know that the weather man isn't allways right, so I might be doing the relay race in the wind and thundering hail!! NOOOOOO! My form is in 3rd place at the moment, so who knows - are we gonna win or not?? I'll tell you tomorrow!
The rest of today has been spent listening to Lady GaGa (Youtube 'Alejandro' by LGaGa and listen to it - I'm TOTALLY obsessed!!) and complaining about the new uniform cards. Yeah, my school duputy-head Mrs Lancashire has decided to put everyone on cards to monitor their uniform - if you have ANYTHING wrong in your uniform (shirt out, tie down, top button undone, skirt too high...) you get a cross in the box with the teacher's initals. So when your in the building you have to choke to death and melt alive in LOADS of layers of uniform, waiting for break to scruff up and breathe again... UGHH!
My school is having a summer fayre as well on Saturday. I'm helping out in the carpark, with Sophie, James and Lauren - gonna be a total laugh!! There's facepainting, that Chinese art work with folded paper, skateboarding, mountain biking, making your own smoothies by pedalling on a bike to churn the blender, a 'green' Dragons Den, 'I'm a teacher, get me out of here!' (LOL), make your own bags, tree planting, climbing wall the size of the wall, etc. It's gonna be cool. I'll try and put pictures up on here!
Got to go. Will post later. To my leave, I leave you a video of my favourite song EVER (or since this morning, whatevs):



Kate :) x

0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x