CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day 6, Day 3, Day 3

Day 6 of DreamC: Your Dream From Last Night
I know I had a dream last night, but I HONESTLY can't remember it! All I know is that it involved custard - LOL. :)
Day 3 of SongC: A Song That Makes You Happy
A song that makes me happy... 'Upside Down' by Paloma Faith. I dunno why - I just hear the first note and first lyric and I instantly just start bopping up and down and singing along!
Day 3 of FriendshipC: Somethin that makes you Smile
Probably a cheesy, silly joke or cola coming out of their nose or choking on a Jelly Baby or crazy ti-dye lip makeup... my friends make me smile ALL the time!
Just want to say that I am making a logo for my new challenge - it will be posted tomorrow! Thanks for following and for those who are participating!
Kate x

0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x