CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 June 2010

Lalalalala - another quickie post, maybe?

Heehee. I'm feeling chirpy today. Had a good day. Had my mum's childhood 1980s-high-school-mania-in-legwarmers-with-Cliff-Richard-on-the-radio-oh-he-is-such-a-fittie friend Melanie and her 10-year-old son Nathan over this morning until 2pm. Nathan is pretty cool, for a boy. And Melanie is nice. Just thin. You can see her bones and veins in her arms = Ewwww!
Then went to see my grandma and grandad in Clitheroe. Grab an atlas and check out the English North-West page! Or don't. Yeah, so spent an hour and a half with them, eating homemade orange lollies and screaming when the demented flower sprayed me with ice-cold water. It is some pink flower with a pipe inside it so water sprays everywhere, wets the plants and you! I want one, but unless my mum will fork out a trip to Germany to get one from the corner shop, it looks like I'll have to make do with trips to Clitheroe (plus we have no garden so...)
Came back and went on my bike with Bridget, played tig at the park, came home for pizza and two pink ice buns (me = total pig!!) and then went back on my bike down to see my friends Lucinda and Katy. We filled water ballons with water from the tap and then had a MEGA water fight! Ace! Then we watched a bit of Britain's Got Talent (this talent show searching for a new star, including a dancing dog, an impressionist and much, much more weird stuff!) and played our own, sillier version with Lucinda (Amanda), me (Piers) , Katy (act), Lucinda's brothers Jack (act) and William (Simon) and Daniel from the top of the road (act). It was cool. Plus I made it home on my bike in a record time of 7 minutes! Yeah!
That was my day. My friend has just got back after being lost in Wales. And I have discovered that on June 19th I'm going to Chester Zoo with school, and on that night the whole world (or most young, female, excited kids!) is gonna take part in a World Record for Guiness World Record Books 2011 (next years!) for 'Largest Worldwide Sleepover in 24 hours'! All you have to do is have a sleepover with all or most of your friends on THE night of June 19th! Simple, plus you get to have fun all night with your best friends! Yay!
Will do all the challenges tomorrow - I'm totally tired and won't manage it tonight! Double hugs, my gorgeouz blogging friends! Big smiles! :)
Kate x

3 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

you used gorgeouz! yay! it's becoming a WORD now! YAY!

BLINGLICIOUs

WOW! Your blogs great! Im surprised your blogs only got 4 followers (including me) Its seriously great! I lOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Do you think you could follow my blog the link is...

www.mizzbling.blogspot.com

Kate-Ann

Aww ta BLINGLICIOUs your blog is seriously awesome it rocks my (pink) socks off! Thanks for following too! :) x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x