CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 31 May 2010

Dream Challenge Day 3+4, the sleepover,my new clothes, new challenge and my OWN challenge (overall, a LONG post!)

K, I am warning you: this is a big of a long post! I've got a lot-ish to tell you, and I am trying constantly not to bore my gorgeous readers. So I have warned you!
K, so. The Dream Challenge. I've got two days to report:
Something you dreamed about, then it happened: Day 3 (yesterday's)
I have little ones, sometimes I wake up from a big dream and then dream a small dream when I get back to sleep. Such as, last week, I dreamt it would be sunny and the school canteen would sell ice lollies and Yr7 would be allowed on the field to sunbathe (even though there is no chance I'm gonna lose my milk-bottle skin for a nice summery tan!). So, I went to school the day after and: we went outside for P.E. cus it was proper hot, the canteen at lunch were selling orange, lime and grape fruity ices, and Yr7 and Yr8 were given the spare 20 mins that Yr11 (who practicaly own the field) have on the field, cus they were all in study classes for GCSE's!
Your favourite dream: Day 4 (today's)
Now, this is HARD! I have a dozen and one fave dreams! I suppose the best EVER dream is the one when me and all of my friends got trapped in a big department store (a Mall, to non-British people) and had endless amounts of money so we could do ANYTHING and buy ANYTHING we wanted!

That's that done. Now, the sleepover. Yeah, so I went to my friend Brit's sleepover for her 12th birthday. There was me, Lucy, Jenna, Bridget and, of course, Brit all sleeping over in her front room - Jenna on the long sofa, Bridget with the vast armchair and big footrest, and the other three on the sofa bed on the floor. We had crazy makeovers (involving 'professional' bruised eye-makeup, pale pink lippy and dark foundation faces) and walked around the estate in jeans, coats and our pyjamas, pulling each other on skateboards with multicoloured tennis racquets. We went on Brit's Wii* and eat doughnuts, Me To You birthday cake, Quavers*, Wotsits*. We also stayed up until past 2 o'clock, on Facebook and dancing to (VERY loud - the poor neighbours!) music, and in the morning we woke up with moustaches on our faces in grey eyeliner!

Heehee. It was pretty fun! A good sleepover, one of the best I've been to. My new clothes were bought a couple of hours before I arrived. I went to the Trafford Centre in Manchester, which is HUGE and full of SHOPS! It's totally totally FAB! Anyway, I went with my mum, dad, sisters and grandma, and had a ham-and-pineapple pizza at Pizza Time. Then, I bought a copy of Beads, Boys and Bangles, by Sophia Bennett, which is the second in the Threads series, my new favourite set of books. My dad, as my reward for doing well in my tests, also bought a new outfit from Tammy at Bhs. A pair of navy-blue jeggings (jean leggings - the new teen trend), a light pink and white and black tartan top, and a navy-blue denim jacket - here are the pictures:


my new jacket!

the jeggings!




the material of my new top!

The New Challenge I have decided to do is The 30 Day Song Challenge, which Mizz Ali does and so is many others! Each day I have to write a song based on that day's catagory! Easy! Day 1 is 'Your Favourite Song'. My Favourite Song is Fight For This Love by Cheryl Cole, because I can know all the lyrics and it is really easy to make up dances to, plus it is catchy and you can copy it into a acoustic or rock or remix version or change it so Alvin + The Chipmunks are singing it!

MY NEW CHALLENGE, the one I have created, is... (drumroll! Dun dun dun!) THE 10 DAY FRIENDSHIP CHALLENGE! It is celebrating friendship by sharing something your friend(s) have done accourding to this guide:

DAY 1: Something that made you laugh DAY 2: Something that made you cry DAY 3: Something that made you smile DAY 4: Something that made you grumpy DAY 5: Something that offended you DAY 6: Something that made you the best of friends DAY 7: Something that made you happy DAY 8: Something that made you irritated DAY 9: Something you will treasure forever DAY 10: The reason(s) why you are friends

I will post the logo to go on your sidebar in my next post, cus I have to go now and I think this is enough to stop you getting bored if you aren't bored already. Sorry if I have bored you!

Kate x



0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x