CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 May 2010

The Dream Challenge!

Yeah, so Mizz Ali, my faithful and gorgeous reader, has started a challenge. For 15 days, the blogger has to post a dream they had everyday, like 'Scariest Dream' or 'Best Dream' or (the last one that sounds, to me, the best) 'The Dream I Wish I Had'. I thought it sound amazing to do so I've posted the logo on the sidebar so Mizz Ali knows I'm taking part with her, Amber and many others. All that is left to do is to start the challenge: No. 1 is A recurring Dream, so here is my most recurring dream to date...

Day 1: 'A recurring Dream'
You know those retro 1950's ice cream parlours, with high chairs, waitresses in rollar-skates, high-cut glasses filled with ice cream and fruit and frothy milkshakes? I dream that I'm inside one on a cliff, with a couple of friends, and the place is barely full. A waitress with dyed pink plaits and stripy red tights comes and asks us if we are ready to order. I ask for a banana smoothie, but the waitress's forehead wrinkles and steam starts coming out of her ears. She drags me out of the parlour by ponytail (ouch!) and chucks me on the floor and rolls me on the floor, until I'm pushed down and down and down the cliff into a giant sea of creamy banana milkshake, sinking deep in the pale yellow liquid, no scream coming out of my mouth. My eyes shut then, and I continue to float around, drowning in the milkshake...

Yeah, I know it's kinda weird, but that is my most recurring dream. I dream it at no particular time, just randomly. So, yeah. The next one is 'Your worst Nightmare'. Mmm. Looking forward to that one, then.

Thanks to Mizz Ali for making the challenge, and also to Mizz for reading - you are the most gorgeous reader and I couldn't ask for a better person to be following and commenting on every post. You are the best!!

Kate x

2 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

thanks for participating!

Kate-Ann

its ok - it sounds awesome! oh and i've created an award for you - see above post! x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x