CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 May 2010

An award!

I have to post this now, I really do. It's my second post today - I hope no one minds! So,on with it...





I have created an award, called the 'Blog I Love Award'. I'm going to award it to four of the best blogs and their owners because their blogs rock so much and I have found them such a pleasure to read. The award is created by myself, and I hope you will pass it on - just post it on your blog, name the four new winners and pass the award to them - easy! So, my winners are:

1. Mizz Ali - Random Gorgeouznezz
2. Amber Kirk - Let's Call It A Journey
3. Ria - The Beaucomp Review
4. Cat :D - What I've Done Today
5. Angela - My Game, My Rules

Congrats if you now own this award! I hope you like it!

Love, Kate






4 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I'll put it in my sidebar, and in my next post! i LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

Amber Kirk-Ford

THANK YOU!!! :) Love it!

Kate-Ann

thanks girls - u both really deserve it! :) x

Aoife.

I found your blog through Mizz Ali - I think its really awesome! And your award looks cute. . .^^

xx.

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x