CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 May 2010

Quick Fire post!

This is a bit of a quick post. Just been searching Blogger at a couple of favourite blogs - and stumbled on one on The Beaucoup Review, to win Angel Cake by Cathy Cassidy. How great! Cathy Cassidy is the best female author around, and writes GREAT books! I can't recommend her more, and have just nominated her for Queen of Teen 2010 awards! As for the book competition, thanks to Ria O'Grady, the writer of The Beaucoup Review, for having the comp!
I said this was a quick fire post, didn't I? Only because if I write much more I might puke on the laptop and get a MEGA shout off my dad. I'm sick, if you had not cracked it. Hope none of you are reading this and feeling a bit funny. If so, get well soon!
Kate x

2 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

awesome blog! i love it!!!
thanks for follwing

Kate-Ann

Aw thanks so much! Your blog is sooo cool too! x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x