CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 1 May 2010

Exam talk, BeBe Vox + TDF!

Yeah, I know, a week isn't that long without blogging - unless you're the blogger! Exam talk is all the teachers talk, think and probably breathe at the moment! One week in late May (this month) we (year7) have to sit exams in maths, english, science, geography, history, art, RE and god knows what else! My maths teacher says I have to go on such a website, english teach. says another, science, etc - in the end, my laptop might explode! LOL. :)

We had a new singer in school on Thursday. She's called BeBe Vox. Everyone pretty much loves her! She's amazing - she performed a hip-hop version of 'Fight For This Love' by Cheryl Cole, and my friend Jenna said it was better then the original song! Then she sang 2 more songs she had wrote herself: 'She Got It Bad' and 'All This Time'. All This Time is featuring some dude called Ad-Apt, and is being REALEASED. As a single. In the charts. I thought the first song, She Got It Bad, should be realeased - but 'All This Time' is instead: they are both fab, so what's the difference which song goes public?

TDF - The Daily Fashionista. THE online magazine full of fashion and beauty. And I'm writing for it! I'm a fashion reviewer, with Ria O'Grady, and, obviously, I review fashion and makeup. Also in the team are Amber, the Manager, Rachel, the Co Manager, Jean, the Fashion Scout - and we're looking for more! Check it out now, at http://the-daily-fashionista.blogspot.com/

Oh, and I won a book! On Chicklish, the book blog, they held a competition to win a copy of Juicy Writing by Brigrid Lowry, full of inspirations and tips for young writers, and I WON A COPY!!! I never ever win anything, not ever, so this was like, the best thing ever! LOL. I major overracted when I read the email, but still: it was pretty exciting for me! Amber Kirk, writer of Let's Call It A Journey and Manager to TDF, won a copy too.

Got to Go, now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and of course, the next week!

Kate x

0 laughing thoughts...:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x