CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 May 2010

Sooo Sorry it's been awhile!

I am sooooo sorry I've not been posting, guys! I've got my VERY IMPORTANT Yr7 exams in 2 weeks and have had to give up posting time to revise. An extra apologie to Amber Kirk, for not doing my TDF review - things are hectic for me at the moment, so I hope you understand, and I'll email you on time next week.
So - where to start? I never really know what to start these posts with. I'm doing a car boot tomorrow. It's at Clitheroe, and they do one every Sunday. It's always busy. People arrive there really early, 4 or 5am, to get good spots to set up their stalls. I have to help out loading the car with boxes today, and get myself some new school shoes, today. And wake up at 5:30am tomorrow. Ouch. I don't know how me, Mum, Davina and Wendy (my mum's friends) are going to manage it without falling asleep!
What else? My friends have all abandoned me! They've gone to Whitehoe in Burnley for three nights with school, on a maths trips - doing mining, mountain biking, quizzes, midnight walks, that sort of thing. I forgot to give my slip in on time, so I've not gone with them, otherwise I won't be posting this right now. Apparently some of them are in trouble for playing a couple of naughty practical jokes on the boys...
Instead of doing wordsearches in trees, I've been on Polyvore. Which is an awesome website that you make templates with clothes, makeup and co. and it's AMAZING! I would upload a couple of my designs, but I'm having problems uploading them - I'll get round it and give you notice when I have done.
Other little things? I'm saving up for a pair of white canvas trainers with black hearts, that are on one of the Polyvore pictures. Oh, if you want to join Polyvore, then click here: http://www.polyvore.co.uk/

I guess that's it. I'll post again tomorrow (I mean it this time!)

Kate x

2 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

lol I was wondering when you'd post again! i LOVE this blog!

Kate-Ann

Thanks you sooo much! I'm honoured! You're blog is one of my favourites! :) x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x