CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Back again!

I am at this very second in time, watching The Simpsons, typing on my dad's laptop, and reading an article on Teen Beauty Padgents in BLISS Mag. What are you all doing?

I love that question - what you up to? I get asked it every time I go on Facebook, by my close friends or mates in my school set or form, even my auntie or cousin. Usually, I type back 'nm u?' (slang fbook talk for NOT MUCH YOU? if you haven't catched on yet) or 'nout wuu2?' (slang fbook talk for NOTHING WHAT YOU UP TO?), but if I'm in that mood, I'll write 'watching TV' 'reading a mag' 'nothin in perticular' 'homework - yawn!'.

Most people just spare the details I enjoy putting in. My friend loves to write long lists of people she loves to pieces - I get a ton of updates with my name in, saying how much she loves me or how crazy I am or that my latest fad is totally weird - it gets annoying. All true - I am kinda different to most almost-teen girls: my skirt isn't that high, I only apply lipgloss if I see my crush (which isn't often, my friends aren't keen), and I like English lessons. But I am a almost-teen girl, because I read teen mags like I might die if I didn't, Glee and Eastenders and Gossip Girl are my fave TV shows, and I adore New Look, Miss Sporty mascara and hairbands from Claire's Accessories. See?

Certain things just make me tick that no one else is a big fan of my age: the Nationwide advert with the two men from Little Britain dressed as 'young ladies', the special Google logos they make on special days like Pakman's birthday or the day Peter Pan was published. Even yellow cars make me giggle! OK, so I get funny looks for doing some outrageous dare involving green lipstick and £2, but if I like it, I'll pull it off. No matter if I get a uniform detention or called a 'freak' on the way.

Just realized how much I'd wrote - it is a pretty long post for me! Am going to leave it here now, but that does definetly not mean it'll be ten days before my next! In advance, I'm at a sleepover on Sunday and Monday morning so I won't be posting those days.

Until the next post,my lovely bloggettes,

Kate xx

2 laughing thoughts...:

Lexi

SUCH a cool post!

Kate-Ann

thanks :) x

Post a Comment

Hey! I love love love to hear comments from your guys, on how I can make things better or just about the topic or post. Remember though, I will delete any bad ones, but I don't think I will get any of those! Love, Kate x